Monday, January 18, 2016

Anyone wants a Trade/Swap for my Birthday?


It has been a long time since I last proposed to have a trade for my birthday.

My birthday falls on the same month as Wayneston Bears' 7th Year Anniversary in April.

I am looking for 1-2 teddy bear artist(s) or doll artist(s) to make a bear or doll to trade with me.

The trading/swap bear will be a new Wayneston Bear, size ranging from 5inches - 7inches tall.

If you are interested to do a swap with me please send me an email to: waynestonbears@yahoo.com.sg , subject titled "Birthday Swap!".

Please include your name, website and/or facebook page on the email and let me know what are you going to swap for my Wayneston Bear.

Please note that only the chosen artist will be announce on my blog later.

Hugs, Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)