Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wayneston Bears is featured on Australian Bear Creations Magazine - December 2013





A very big thank you to Australian Bear Creations Magazine for featuring Wayneston Bears again last year in the December 2013 issue.

I have just received the printed hard copy of the magazine and am pleased to share the article with all of you here. For the first time, Wayneston Bears has been featured on 4 full pages! It is a pleasant surprise and I am really glad to see that my efforts are paying off. This gives me the motivation and encouragement to continually strive to make even more beautiful creations.

We would like to thank Ms Susan Leigh for giving us this wonderful opportunity and hope to work together with you again in the near future. We do hope you enjoy reading the article.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)