Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back from National Service =)

Hi everyone! 

It has been a while since you have last heard from me.

I must apologize for not updating my blog for my readers for the past 1 week! 

It couldn't be helped as I was away for my National Service, an obligation that every Singaporean male has to do.

This time, I was called back for 8 days. It wasn't as tough as expected. In fact, it was very relaxing and helped me to relieve stress from the daily pressures of a working lifestyle. ^.^

Also, I would like to share a piece of great news with all my readers...... My bunk mates and I achieved Marksman during our Rifle Shoot Range and will be receiving $200 each as a reward! =)

I really enjoy going back to camp because I get to know so many friends working in different fields. It is a great opportunity for me to network and share our experiences. I learnt so much from them.

To make myself more productive during my stay in camp, I bought along my sewing kit with patterns to sew while the rest are resting in the bunks during free time. It was very good as I rarely have so much quiet time alone to get many things done. As a result, I now have 2 new creations which are almost completed :)




On my work desk this week, I have a polar bear on fours and a new white mouse. I am hoping to complete them and share with everyone by this week.

Thank you for popping by to view my blog today. Come back again later this week to see our new creations and get ready to adopt them!

Hugs,
Wayne

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good productive time during your service Wayne. I love the mouse, he is adorable. And I love, love, love the new polar bear, his design is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)