Friday, May 4, 2012

We are flying tonight! See you there!


We are going to the airport in 2 hours time! See you at Melbourne Teddy Bear Fairs!
Date: Sunday 6th May 2012
Where: Berwick Leisure Centre, 79 Manuka Rd, Berwick VIC
My family and I am are really excited, tonight we will be taking the night flight to Australia! It's like an adventure for us, as this is our first time to Australia. Seriously we have not planned any iterinary at all :( Most probably we will be touring around the neighbourhood area and hope that we could find some nice passer-by to show us the way to the place we want to go.
Yesterday night, I decided to start working on the BJD doll again. I am ambitious and wanted to give her eyelids. I used a very super pen knife (BD -100) to slice the lids... it's very dangerous and I would not recommend anyone to do this :x...
The right side of the lids are good but not on the left side, this is due to the position and angle of the blade I am holding. In the process of cutting the lids, the knife glides swiftly and I have nearly cut my fingers :x The material of the doll is ABS... it's very difficult to cut.

Below is my failed attempt, you can see scratches on her face.



I am not giving up on her yet... I have applied epoxy to remake her face, I know can be a good plastic surgeon LOL. I will work on her again when I am back from my Melbourne trip =)

Have a great weekend everyone, more pictures will be ready soon =)

Hugs, Wayne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)