Sunday, May 13, 2012

Peony & Damien

I have listed another mousie on Bear Pile today. Her name is Peony, she is very little just only 5 inches tall. I think Damien needs a friend so I create her to accompany him. Both Damien and Peony went to Melbourne Bear Fair with me, they are very well like and were being picked up most of the time.

Damien with his miniature stationaries


Peony and her mail box parcels
They fits nicely into your palms, very soft and cute. But both wasn't lucky enough to find a new home in Melbourne, perhaps you want them to live with you?

They are both now available for adoption on Bear Pile:

Peony has now been adopted...Thanks

Thanks for peeking and have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs, Wayne

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it won't be long before they find a nice warm home.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest mouse, and such sweet little accessories. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kays Kids and Joanne. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)