Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bear Making Sunday ^.^

Sunday is my favourite day of the week because I can spend almost the whole day drawing a new bear design, cutting patterns and sewing. Look at what I have done today! =)

Drawn a new design today! Finish cutting all the pieces and now ready to sew!

Weekdays are the hectic days that I did minimal sewing and cutting because of my long working hours in the day. Spending the whole day in office staring at computer to do graphic designs are extremely mental draining and my eyes got tried very easily :(

It's a shame that why can't just have 4 working days a week? We should spend more time with our family and doing the things we love to do. Sadly ever since my first job, I have to work on alternate Saturdays as well... Anyway, remember to spend your time wisely and spend some time with your love ones as well. We wish you a wonderful day =)

Above is what is on my work table today, gosh... so much to sew :x

Hugs, Wayne

8 comments:

  1. It is so exciting when a bear is all cut out ready to sew, and then see what comes out of all those pieces.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed your day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming back, I hope you have a great day as well!

      Delete
  2. Whatever it is you are making now I see lots of pieces. You have me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne, haha yes many many pieces. I can't wait to show you how it turns out!

      Delete
  3. I am glad you have some time to work on your bears. I'm eager to see what this one will be...maybe a panda? I need to get off the computer and work on my pattern for the Scrap Heap challenge. Almost done! Thank you for the reminder to use our time wisely. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debora, this is a new pup! I can't wait to see your new bears! Cheers, Wayne

      Delete
    2. Hey, hey! You figured out how to do the embedded comments. :o)

      Delete
    3. Hehehe, thanks for your help! :)

      Delete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)