Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Make a Bunny Workshop


Due to the popular demand of my previous bear making workshop last week, I have requests to start another bear making class! This time it will be a bunny making workshop.

This workshop will be held at my house (Sengkang) this Sunday and next Sunday (20 &27 Nov).
CLOSED! MORE PICTURES WILL BE SHARED NEXT WEEK!

If you are interested kindly drop me an email at: waynestonbears@yahoo.com.sg
Closing date: 19 November 2011

Above is the workshop bunny picture

- Workshop for beginners
   Make your own 6.5” Mohair Bunny
- All materials provided
- No sewing skills required
- Small interactive class (Max. 5 pax)
- Suitable for ages 13 and above

Course Fee: $180 / pax
Class Sessions (2 Lessions, 4 hours each)
Part 1 - 20 Nov 2011 (12 - 4pm, Sunday)
Part 2 - 27 Nov 2011 (12 - 4pm, Sunday)
Venue: My house in Sengkang (Address will be sent via email upon confirmation)

Email me  with the following format:
1. Name
2. Mobile Number
3. Number of Pax
4. Bank Transaction No. & Amount (Transfer to POSB savings 130-37823-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)