Friday, November 11, 2011

Busy Busy Week!

Sorry for not updating for almost a week! I have been very busy with my office work, bear workshops and a new bear design!

I hope to find some time tomorrow to share a bear made by my younger sister =) I think she is pretty talented! Her first attempt looks pretty good.

I have finished a polar, he is now waiting for me to polish his nose and perhaps accessorising him, I have not decided yet! This week I have been making a big bear maybe about 12 inches tall. I felt that I am dying because I seldom make big bears! LOL (I still love to make smaller bears)

One of the good thing about making bigger bear is I can add more detailing on the creation. He is going to be a special one and I hope to complete his by early next week.

Alright, I am going to get some rest. Good night peeps =)

Hugs,
Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)