Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Lavigne is having fun!

Here are some of the pictures I took today when baby Lavigne visits us today. I enjoy taking pictures of her whenever I see her, she never failed to makes us smile, she is just so fun, active and full of expressions.

She has become a naughty baby, who gets angry easily if you doesn't pick her up, on the fan or aircon when she is hot or she is hungry. Lavigne is now able to walk on a baby walker, she can run fast and grab everything she sees! Anytime soon, I guess I better keep all my bear collections before she starts playing with them.

who r u? why are u staring at me?

so much fun!


She snatches my bear!

Bear made by my friend, Joanne Livingston. Next time i won't let her take my bear anymore!

I love my new walker

Lavigne and mummy

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie. Hahaha I bet she would love your bear collection so you had best put somewhere where she can't reach and destroy - or should I say drool on. LOL.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)