Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nutella the Squirrel / Happy Mama's Day!

Today I am listing Nutella on Bear Pile, you can see more pictures of him here.
I really love and enjoy making this cute little squirrel, I hope you will like him too =)



Today is Mothers' Day, we had a gathering at grandma's house. Look at how happy my grandma, aunties and my mum is. We have so much fun!


Happy Mothers' Day to all Mothers, Grandmas and Mummies of Wayneston Bears!!!!
We hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends =)

~ TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATION ON EARTH, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! ~

Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. I love this squirrel Wayne. His eyes are so beautiful and soulful.
    Your grandmother, aunties and mom are all beautiful. This is a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne, you are such a lovely lady who always give me lovely comments =)

    THANK YOU =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)