Sunday, March 6, 2011

Packing my army field bag

Hi friends =)

Please be informed that I will be away from 7th to 28th March for army reservice. I will miss everyone :(
I am wondering how am I able to survive 3 weeks without MSN, Facebook, Hot shower, Iphone and BEAR MAKING....

I will have no internet access because I will be in Thailand... in the jungle, therefore I am unable to reply an email on the dates above. I will be also "hide" all my items on Etsy during this period of time, because i will not be able to send any purchased items.

If you would like to adopt any of my bears/critters kindly visit my bear pile website to see their pictures and send me an email. I will reply you asap after my trip.

Thanks for the comments on my previous post =) I realised that my dad has stopped smoking these few days... He even went outdoor to smoke if he needs to. Many thanks for the advise on removing the smoke and maintaining the bears collection =)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Wayne

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet Chipmunk, i love it.
    -- Dirk --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, enjoy outdoor.
    It may give you creativity boost when you will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe Wayne. Enjoy your time roughing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you lots Wayne, have a safe trip, I will be thinking of you xx

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)