Sunday, November 7, 2010

THANK YOU =) for coming to support the Singapore Teddy Bear Show

Today is the big day, I had spent a wonderful day at the Arts House. I met new faces and it's really fun chatting away with our local bear artists and visitors.

Some of my classmates dropped by to pay me a visit, thanks Wenxiang, Yi Ting, Songwee and Yulia, your surprise visit had brightens my day! P.S thanks for the beautiful flowers Yulia! they smell really nice =)

Special thanks to my god brother Christopher who had spent his valuable time to help me out on this event ^.^
Here are some pictures taken by me and Christopher:

This is my bears display - I am not really good at displaying my bears and I am still learning, I hope I'll get better next time...

Wayneston Bears & Me
Organiser of Singapore Teddy Bear Show - Pamela Theng (Moob International)

Japan Artist - Niina Kanai

Singapore Artist - Leonard Gotoking


A Bear Place

Japan Artist - Terumi Yoshikawa

My Family

Christopher & Mum

Singapore Artist - Fabian Song


Thanks Yulia for the beautiful flowers!

Singapore Artist - Mark Rodrigues




We see you again next year in the Singapore Teddy Bear Show! Thanks for coming =)
Cheers, Wayne

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Wayne for the all the photos...was really interesting to see all the types of bears being made in & around Singapore. Lots of talent there!
    Cheers, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun! I enjoyed seeing your photographs with you and your family. Great looking show! I've met a couple of the other artists when they've come here to the USA and it is nice to see them again. It looks liike a good day. Thanks for sharing!

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jobs on the pics and fab collection of bears, both yours and the other artists. BTW, your stall looks fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely show! I see some real cuties on your table! After Christmas I am going to have to adopt one of yours!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! This is my 2nd teddy bear show and I had lotsa fun! One day, I hope that I can travel to different places to meet different people, maybe I will see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like it was a FABULOUS bear show! And ALL of the SWEET bears you made--WONDERFUL!
    Heaps of Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super show photos Wayne, thanks for sharing and I think your table looked really lovely with all those cute cuddly bears.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)