Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More of my earlier bears

Some of the images below are also some of my earlier bears which I m abit kinda lazy to post :P
I m going to lost track of how many bears that i have made soon... I cant remember there birth date :( Hope by putting up my babies in this blog helps me to update on my progress each week.
Dear Friends, kindly give me some comments for me to improve further on my bear making skills. Thanks yer!

This little friend here is named snowball. He is 6 jointed, the first bear that i have made with a double neck joint which allows him to rotate 2 parts around it's head/neck area.




Snowball with elve bear made by Tracy





Bears made by aleeza, tracy, natedaniel and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)